Customer Services Representative
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the bp with the position of Customer Services Representative - bp which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Customer Services Representative - bp below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DNo travel is expected with this role. This role is not eligible for relocation. The Customer Service Representative role exists to provide first and second line… Location South Africa - Cape Town Travel required No travel is expected with this role Job category Business Support Relocation available This role is not eligible for relocation Job type Professionals Job code RQ075194 Experience level Entry
Job Family Group:Business Support Group
Job Summary:The Customer Service Representative role exists to provide first and second line of customer support to telephone and written enquiries from external Key Customers, internal Customers and other Consumers in accordance with agreed service levels. The position will ensure all facing queries are answered with the required speed, accuracy and with the maximum level of customer satisfaction. Customer Facing (CF) CSRs are required to have a broad understanding of all Customer Service processes to enable a high percentage of first contact resolution and will continually manage customer expectations through various contact channels. Senior CF CSRs are the first point of contact for BP telephone based enquiries for Key Customers.
Execute day to day customer service related operational tasks to ensure delivery meets customer expectations and is consistent with set process performance indicators, applicable service level agreements and the customer service functions core values.
Leverage deep understanding of specific key account customers, processes / systems and act as an escalation point of contact for any verbal or written form of enquiries from external customers and consumers and internal customers from the BP Business and third parties. These customers will include retail fuelling sites, branded and unbranded customers, commercial and strategic accounts and terminals.
Interact with customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
Proactively resolve Key Account customer issues (working with other teams as appropriate):
- Take ownership and resolve escalated telephone and written customer issues. Escalate activities that are not actioned by assignees.
Provide customer service via the internet, phone, fax and email to support activities including:
- Account set-up, allocation and delivery issues. Retail marketing programme information, policy and product fulfilment. On Road Fuel Cards and Cardex transactions processing Back Office sites systems assistance and Convenience promotions set up and query resolution Retail site experience complaints, fuel quality claims, site locator etc. Complaint resolution, identification and management of complaint root causes. Site Maintenance logged queries end to end resolution (including invoice payment fulfilment)
Log, assign and track progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion ensuring data is accurately entered and maintained in all customer service and data collection systems.
Support GBS activities through immediate triage, escalation (high risk customer issues - financial, legal, reputation), resolution or logging and forwarding of customer inquiries / issues.
Service Management & Continuous Improvement
Manage and maintain customer expectations, referencing pre-established service level agreements where applicable.
Make recommendations on existing knowledge base documents and identify knowledge gaps.
Build and maintain strong relationships with both the customer and internal business partn6ers through the provision of timely, accurate and high quality service.
Undergo continuous capability training required from the role. Provide on the job training to colleagues and onboard new joiners as and when required.
Highlight process gaps and inefficiencies; proactively seek solutions to increase productivity and / or level of service provided.
Perform user acceptance testing in service centre technology and ERP systems to help ensure effective enhancement execution.
Job Holder Requirements:
- Matric Minimum of 2 years previous experience customer service skills in a telephone environment and or customer services environment preferred, ideally dealing with Key Account Customers Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to adhere to processes Strong sense of team mentality and reliability High service delivery and effective teamwork Customer focused, service oriented and performance driven. Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Must demonstrate a strong understanding of customers needs / behaviours Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships Strong time management and organisation skills Strong problem solving skills Highly motivated Experience using SAP and/or Siebel and MS Office application Have a working knowledge of CRM systems tools and SAP
- Inbound Document Management Sales & Marketing Operations Data Management & Control Customer Inquiries & Dispute Resolution Customer Service Delivery Excellence Business & 3rd Party Systems Knowledge Process & Quality Improvement Influencing Ability & Negotiation Data Gathering & Analysis
Travel RequirementNo travel is expected with this role
Relocation Assistance:This role is not eligible for relocation
Remote Type:This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bps recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: email@example.com
Post Date : 2024-02-08 00:00:00
Manager Audit ServicesEYEverything you do will lead to providing definitive auditing services that the insurance markets and the client can rely upon.
Arabic Sales ExecutiveARC Business Process OutsourcingWe are currently recruiting Outbound Sales Agents in the Somerset West/Helderberg Area.*. Fluency in both English and Arabic is essential.
Somerset West, Western Cape25-01-2024
Sales Assistant- Nkurenkuru -0654Pepkor SpecialityTo provide superior customer services by achieving optimum turnover results and customer services through merchandise presentation.
Debtors and Creditors ClerkMS Stealth RecruitmentJob Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Hermanus, Western Cape16-01-2024