RETAIL ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the PUMA with the position of RETAIL ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - PUMA which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information RETAIL ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - PUMA below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DTwo to four years of management experience in a focused, customer service oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track…
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Two to four years of management experience in a focused, customer service oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record
- Proven ability to exceed sales while meeting payroll goals, demonstrated ability to identify, hire, train, develop and retain top talent Managers as well as teams, ability to reason through complex issues, demonstrates effective communication, ability to present information to large groups
We are opening a new factory outlet at Carnival in the Eastrand.
The Assist Store Manager in strategically managing and promoting sales to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals to position PUMA to be the Fastest Sports Brand in the world. This is a developmental position for high performing Supervisors to continue growing their skillset in order to become a Store Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short- and long-term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMAs Brand Values and service standards.
- Responsible for assisting Store Manager with the recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Associates and Supervisors.
- Spends 90% of their working time on the sales floor engaging with consumers, selling, and coaching employees.
- Will act as the Store Manager when the Store Manager is away from the store for any given reason.
- Assist the Store Manager in preparing and administering timely and accurate performance appraisals.
- Responsible for ensuring training programs (required per the Role), both Domestic and Global, are successfully completed to drive results within the store.
- Assist the Store Manager in analyzing customer profiles, buying trends and competitive information to impact and drive business.
- Manage and monitor Loss Prevention education and awareness programs
- Directly responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store
- Manage and achieve or exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals; oversee and manage Physical Inventory counts
- Directly responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise
- Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Store Manager
- Attend offsite training and position related meetings as required by Store Manager; travel may be required•
- Responsible for accurately processing sales, exchange, and refund transactions at the cash desk, with proper operation of the POS system, handling forms of tender with accuracy and respect, and ensuring proper discounts are applied when applicable. Also, responsible for processing employee transactions while adhering to the Associate Discount Policy & Procedure.
- Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual Guidelines as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards
- Maintain physical condition of Store according to relevant guidelines and communicate maintenance needs in a timely manner
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities
- Execute all requirements necessary to maintain a safe and compliant working environment for all Store Associates and Customers
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: email@example.com
Post Date : 2024-02-08 00:00:00
EstimatorNDC Personnel & ContractorsAs Estimator, you’ll accurately estimate costs for projects, collaborate with engineering and production teams, and analyse project specifications and…
Northern Suburbs, Western Cape12-01-2024
Senior Specialist: Cyber Security Operations | Telesure Investment HoldingsTelesure Investment Holdings3 - 5 years experience in information / cyber security (Essential). University degree in an information technology or related domain (Advantageous). Operational Procedure Development. As a registered Financial Service Provider, we are mandated to ensure that all our representatives are and remain fit and proper at all times....
Coordinator - InventoryOricaThe primary purpose of this critical role is to be accountable for stock reconciliation process for manufacturing, and local customers.
Rosebank, Western Cape23-01-2024
Sales Representative - P.E. (Formal - On Consumption) | Performer RecruitmentPerformer RecruitmentCorrectly complete all administration and report requirements. Vehicle maintained and well cared for. The client is specifically interested in an individual who exemplifies collaborative and leadership teamwork, maintains a professional approach, and draws inspiration from creativity. A reputable distributor of premium alcohol brands, is currently seeking a Sales Representative with experience in...
Pretoria, Eastern Cape26-11-2023