RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the PUMA with the position of RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE - PUMA which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE - PUMA below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DOne to two years’ experience in a focused, customer service oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- One to two years experience in a focused, customer service oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record
- Proven ability to exceed sales goals, (previous work in a commission based position preferable), demonstrated ability to provide high levels of customer service, ability to reason through complex issues, demonstrates effective communication, ability to present information to large groups
We are opening a new store in Carnival, Eastrand.
The Retail Sales Associate provides the highest levels of service to PUMA customers within a Retail Store to achieve or exceed sales, KPIs, and profitability goals to position PUMA to be the Fastest Sports Brand in the world.
- Accountable for ensuring individual performance consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective servicing of customers.
- Provide consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMAs Brand Values and service standards.
- Successfully complete all training programs (required per the Role), both Domestic and Global to drive results within the store.
- Attend and participate in Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs.
- Responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store.
- Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required.
- Responsible for accurately processing sales transactions at the cash desk, with proper operation of the POS system, handling forms of tender with accuracy and respect, and ensuring proper discounts are applied when applicable.
- Responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Accountable for ensuring execution and maintenance of all Visual guideline as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.
- Maintain physical condition of Store according to relevant guidelines and communicate maintenance needs to Store Management in a timely manner.
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities.
- Abide by all requirements necessary to maintain a safe and compliant working and shopping environment; required to report all instances when this is not achieved to a member of the management team.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: email@example.com
Post Date : 2024-02-08 00:00:00
Interior Design Technology Lecturer (Part-Time)IIE Varsity College , IIE Vega and IIE MSAThe IIE’s Vega School, Durban Campus is seeking a Part- Time Interior Design Technology Lecturer. Lecturing and academic delivery to ensure students are guided…
Vredehoek, CT | MALE AU PAIR | Au Pair ExtraordinaireAu Pair ExtraordinaireMon – Wed 16:00 – 19:30, Thurs 16:00 – 20:30 and the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month 08:00 – 17:00. Collect from school, Take to extra-murals, Assist with and supervise homework, Run general family errands, Grocery shopping on your behalf, Engaging in intellectually stimulating play & activities with child, Prepare dinner for your family, Occasional Babysitting and weekend work (by prior...
City Bowl, Western Cape26-11-2023
Chat/Email Advisors RequiredCareerBox AfricaMust have 6 months call centre experience or call centre support experience. Must be fluent in English, verbal and written fluency.
Sales Coordinator - Chemical ManufacturingFoord RecruitmentMatric minimum plus a Sales or Admin qualification is essential. Minimum 5 years experience in a chemical sales industry. Minute taking in sales meetings.