Service Advisor M/F
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the CFAO with the position of Service Advisor M/F - CFAO which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Service Advisor M/F - CFAO below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DMEETING THE MOBILITY NEEDS OF BUSINESS & INDIVIDUALS. Our Offer includes the complete automotive offering , including, two-wheelers, marine engines, coaches,…
Join our CFAO MOBILITY Division !
MEETING THE MOBILITY NEEDS OF BUSINESS & INDIVIDUALS
Comprising the most extensive vehicle retail network in Africa, we provide all mobility-related sectors with a multi-brand offer, partnering with global automotive manufacturers : sales of new and used vehicles, short or long-term rentals, fleet management and maintenance.
Our Offer includes the complete automotive offering , including, two-wheelers, marine engines, coaches, lorries, handling equipment, tyres and spare parts. Our production and assembly sites in Africa are a shining example of our commitment to actively support industrialisation in the region and creating an affordable offer.
We looking for a Service Advisor M/F based : South Africa
Job Description :
- Grade 12 qualification/ equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years Dealership experience in a Service Advisor position.
- Computer literacy skills and competency to make use inhouse system.
- Clean criminal record
- A valid unendorsed SA drivers license
Practical knowledge of:
- the product range/ brand.
- training on manufacturers range.
- customer Legislation and Trade practices.
- updated technical terminology and mechanical concepts
Proficient experience in:
- a corporate motor dealer group advantageous.
- the manufacturers range.
- good verbal and written business communication in Afrikaans and English.
- a neat appearance, presentable and a positive, honest work ethic.
- interpersonal interaction/ relationship building with people at all levels.
- a considerate team-player.
- understanding and addressing the clients needs.
- effective negotiation and persuasive influence.
- a good CSI records.
- a proven CE track record.
- a disciplined, deadline-driven work ethic and the ability to work under pressure.
Profil Request :
- Comply with internal/ Group service standards and procedures for optimal performance levels
- Communicate and respond to customer queries in person, via email or telephonically.
- Assist customers with enquiries, bookings, scheduling services and collection of vehicles.
- Liaise with the Foreman to ensure quality workmanship and productive control-procedures in the service department.
- Accomplish adequate daily labour sales targets to achieve monthly budgeted figures.
- Prepare and manage job cards and Technician notes with the required service details.
- Ensure that all vehicles are serviced and maintained to customers requirements and franchise standards.
- Authorize the required parts to be ordered and follow up on outstanding parts on order.
- Provide thorough feedback to the customer regarding services done and/ or outstanding.
- Contact existing and potential customers and sell additional services e.g. maintenance plans.
- Ensure that all costs, invoices, and claims are accurately completed daily.
- Manage customer complaints quickly and effectively for optimal customer satisfaction.
- Build continuous positive customer experiences and -relationships for enhanced customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure that satisfactory CE levels are achieved as per manufacturing targets.
- Continuously maintain high levels of productivity.
- Any ad hoc admin/ other responsibilities as and when required.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Date : 2024-02-08 00:00:00
Legal Advisor | GP ConsultGP ConsultLaw Degree or postgraduate Degree – LLB; Manage execution process of agreements through to filing in the company contracts repository in accordance with the relevant Group Policy; Provide solution orientated general commercial and other legal opinions so as to facilitate business. Positive 360 degree feedback from peers, external and internal customers....
Medical Bureau Accounts AdministratorWenz RecruitmentKnowledge of the medical environment ICD10 codes Billing of RPL procedure codes application of modifiers PMB process and Excel competent
Remote in Durbanville, Western Cape22-02-2024
Part-time Fitness Instructor - RondeboschZone Fitness ClubsZone Fitness is seeking dynamic, energetic and goal-driven individuals with a passion and drive for the fitness industry to fill our Part-time Fitness…
Rondebosch, Western Cape31-12-2023
Unit Manager - Theatre | Clinix Health Group (Pty) LtdClinix Health Group (Pty) LtdAdhere to the principles and standards of Patient Advocacy according to SANC Acts and Omissions, Company Code of Conduct, Patient rights, and Responsibility Charter., National Millennium Development goals and responsibility of Continuous Professional Development (CPD). Further Business Management qualification i.e., BCUR ED Admin. To take responsibility for efficiently leading all activities...