Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Signature Cosmetics with the position of Warehouse Administrator - Signature Cosmetics which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Warehouse Administrator - Signature Cosmetics below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DReceive orders from allocated stores. Check order received against requirements e.g., pack sizes. Address any queries with the store and finalise order. Responsibilities:
- Receive orders from allocated stores
- Check order received against requirements e.g., pack sizes
- Address any queries with the store and finalise order
- Forward approved order to Inventory for loading onto F&O
- Receive invoices for picked orders and file in relevant store file
- Forward picking slip to relevant store via email to confirm order
- Capture allocated JAB orders, print orders and forward to Warehouse Supervisor: Picking
- Pick, pack and check all on-line orders and deposit at reception for collection
- Confirm consumable stock on hand, obtain order approval, and place order
- Confirm stock on hand for staff uniforms monthly with marketing department
- Address any queries received from stores and resolve
- Follow up on all escalated queries
- Assisting with picking of store stock orders as and when required
- Report any damaged packaged products to line manager
- Raise any stock concerns with line manager
- Prepare and participate in cycle and stock counts
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Work together with other team members to ensure that team goals are achieved
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Adhere to warehouse standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Adhere to housekeeping standards e.g., ensure all areas are free from wrapping, waste, and damaged stock
- Ensure work area is neat and tidy before leaving at the end of each shift
- Handle all stock in accordance with stock handling signage, e.g. this way up, handle with care
- Ensure that damages are kept to a minimum
- Record and report all damaged or missing stock to line manager
- Perform other general warehouse duties across various warehouse functions as and when required in support of operational efficiencies and requirements
- Matric or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a Service Centre/Help Desk/Warehouse Administration function in a warehouse environment is required.
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Minimum 1 years experience receiving, picking, packing, checking, replenishing, dispatching stock in a warehouse environment is required
- Experience with handheld scanning device and or material handling equipment an advantage
- Experience picking, packing small items an advantage
- Experience with cycle counts and stock takes an advantage
- Experience working with Excel spreadsheets is required
- Availability to work flexible hours during the week and over weekends is required
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Date : 2024-02-08 00:00:00
Mechanic | PS landboudienstePS landboudiensteValid certification is preferred.*. A strong commitment to all health and safety guidelines*. A high school diploma is a must; Provide consultation on correct maintenance and preventative measures to machine or vehicle users*....
Swellendam, Western Cape29-11-2023
Mid-Senior Social Media ManagerGM DesignYou will report to our digital director, who will rely on you to confidently manage multiple brands across various platforms.
CKmini Cafe Operational ManagerCampusKeyBuilds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input. You are open to new and innovative solutions.
Stellenbosch, Western Cape23-01-2024
Executive Assistant to Managing Director (Remote)My Digital ShelfMy Digital Shelf is a entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to report to the Company…
Remote in Cape Town, Western Cape04-01-2024